| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klamath Falls, Or in August is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 18.8 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 15.7mm (0.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Klamath Falls, Or August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Klamath Falls, Or:
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 386.1 kms (239.9 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 381 kms (236.7 miles) N
- Salem, Or, Usa - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) NNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) NNW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) NNW
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) NW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) NW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SSW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) S
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) SSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) NNE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) NE
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 420.1 kms (261.1 miles) ESE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) ESE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 413 kms (256.7 miles) S