Weather in November in Klamath Falls, Or
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The mean temperature in Klamath Falls, Or is very cool at 2.9 °C ( 37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O is released.
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Klamath Falls, Or, usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Klamath Falls, Or:
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 386.1 kms (239.9 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 381 kms (236.7 miles) N
- Salem, Or, Usa - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) NNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) NNW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) NNW
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) NW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) NW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SSW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) S
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) SSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) NNE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) NE
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 420.1 kms (261.1 miles) ESE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) ESE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 413 kms (256.7 miles) S